Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Things First

So after my economics final today, my goal was to complete my statistic homework; however, when I got home it was another story. Well, here's what happened, I started working on a Christmas project which is just too good to push aside and ignore. Then, I felt the need for some Irish ethnic food for breakfast, so I whipped out my box of Lucky Charms and devoured the bowl of cereal and toast quickly. It was made to my delight. The next thing that happened would be the biggest detractor of my day, my blog. I know this is only my second post and you're probably wondering what could have detained me for 2 hrs with my blog. Well, it was the music. Just a little warning, adding music could take several hours or maybe you'll never figure it out, but luckily for me I'm well adjusted so I can do such things especially with the help of an experienced blogger, Joni. So there you have it, music on my blog. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Glad I could be of some help! I'm so glad you're "normal" now. And don't you just love Providence?!!!

Kat said...

Yea! I'm so excited that you are in the blogging world! And wow, you have really expanded your cuisine, authentic Irish. Very impressive.