Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Whatever
So I just about to add a post and I had an idea what to write about but then my mom asked me to put gas in her vehicle. Now when I got back I don't remember what I was going to write about, so I thought I would write about whatever. So today I bought some awesome VAN'S boat shoes, aka "zapatos". Another thing, I've enjoyed being home is seeing family and friends and I've been spent a lot of time jamming to Rock Band. I think I'm ready for the hard level. I do have one complaint about the weather, I've had more cold days here than warmer days. Good ole mother nature was cruel this Christmas but she redeemed herself this week. I've been enjoying nice 70 degree weather and I get to wear my zapatos. It's too bad that I will be returning to back to real winter weather in a few days. Since being back I've had to obey mother's commandments, most aren't too bad like right now I'm being order to eat. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment