Friday, January 16, 2009
Mean Girls
So the other day I was going to my nutrition class and as I was entering the classroom, two girls also entered at the same time. Now these girls were being indecisive, they didn't know where to sit and were causing a bit of a traffic jam for other students. Now I hate feeling in the way, so I quickly sat down and got things out for class. But once I sat down, the same girls sat down in the same row as me, which didn't bother me at first. They sat down, counted the seats in the row, there were 8 seats total, 4 seats were being taken up by me, a guy which was lucky because he had the last seat in the row and the 2 girls. There was 1 seat separating me from the guy and 2 seats separating from the girls, now once they had their seat calculation done, they realized that I was in the way and needed to move to make more room for their friends. So one of the two girls, asked with a valley girl accent, "Could you like move down one seat" and right there I was shocked because she was being serious. So, I move one seat over and I thought it was done there. But while I'm waiting for class to start, I keep getting glances from the same girl who asked me to move, so now I'm getting annoyed. And this is what topped it for me with them, another one of their friends comes along and sits by the same girl and she whispers to her friend just sitting down, "She like didn't want to move" and it was in the same valley girl tone. So now the new girl is looking at me as if I should've know who these girls. And that's where I realized that these girls were real-life "Plastics" like in the movie, "Mean Girls. I was still annoyed by the whole situation but since it was soooo like 5 mins ago, I'm sooooooo over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sorry that happened, people are not very nice sometimes. Good thing that you don't let things bother you for long.
Post a Comment