Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cruise Control

Well, on Friday, I was running back and forth from home to school pretty much the whole day. So, on my second trip back to school, I was driving down Main Street in Logan and if you're not familiar with Logan, the traffic is either pretty steady or slow and I like to live life in the fast lane. Anyways, I was starting to feel the need for speed so I started glancing at traffic, looking for an open spot to pull ahead. Then, I realized the car in front of me, looked like it had no driver but a tall passenger, in my mind I just thought it must be a short slow driver, so I'll just pass them. I pursued on passing them, when I take a look at the car and I was shocked to see that there's actually noone in the driver seat, but the passenger is reaching over to the driver side and steering the vehicle. The vehicle started to get in the turning lane, so I switched lanes so I could investigate more. I slowed down as the vehicle is waiting to turn left and I was correct in what I saw. A tall woman passenger driving a car from the passenger seat, with no driver in sight or least not in the driver seat. Now you're probably thinking was this car a driver's ed car, well, no it wasn't because I got to examine this car pretty well, although I didn't get to examine the inside of the car, but I know it wasn't a driver's ed car. This goes down as one of the weirdest things I've witnessed and again I have no witnesses to back me up.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I believe you. That sounds crazy. Hey, aren't you excited that now I can buy you your phillipino mangoes from costco?