Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Free Cookies, Free Chapstick, Free Sex Education

Once again I have another story to share in my wonderful life as a student at USU. Well, here is goes, last Wednesday, I got to school early for my afternoon classes and I thought I would kill some time and hang out in the student center. While I was at the student center, there was a health and wellness fair going on, so I went to see what they had. There a few booths, some cookies and a live dating game show. I went to go check the booths, the first booth I visited had a couple raffles going on, free chapstick and suckers, so it was pretty popular. I hurried filled out the raffle cards and went onto the next booth. I get to the next booth and it's not as popular, but they had some free stuff too. Naturally curious, I go to check out this booth and I grab a small clear packet about the 2 inches that contained a gel-like substance. I look at this object for a second and puzzled by what it is, I asked the lady helping at the booth, "What is this?" Her answer, "lubricant". My next response, "Oh, ok" with a little node of I know what she's talking about, but really I didn't. So I stand there with the lubricant in my hand and wondering what the lubricant was used for, so I asked another question for the lady at the booth, "For what?" Her answer, "sex." My response was similar to before, "Oh, ok", then I placed the packet back on the table, smiled and thanked the lady, and walked away from the booth. That was the last booth of the day for me, I had enough of free sex education for one day.

2 comments:

Kat said...

OH-MY-GOODNESS! What kind of a school are you attending?!?!!? I didn't know they were promoting SEX at USU?!?!? I mean among everyone!!! That is so weird.

Holly said...

Well, I am not surprised one bit. There are many heathens up there at USU! I actually know a few that attend. Thanks for posting this story; it still cracks me up.